Incredible state-of-the-art deep learning apps for a Raspberry Pi or Jetson Nano.
What's in the shop?
In the shop, you find deep learning solutions to everyday problems. We are committed to finding the best solution for you with the cheapest board. No compromises.
Raspberry Pi Zero with Camera and WiFi.
We have created some practical applications with deep learning models. The models are specially tailored for embedded systems such as a Raspberry Pi zero. We believe the applications have a high commercial potential. In other words, you can earn serious money with it. That's why we don't post them on GitHub for free. In this case, we charge a small fee. Not much, just enough for a cup of coffee and a sandwich at the end of the day.
How does it work?
The first step is downloading the software. It can be a deep learning model, a program, or even a complete image of an SD card. All software is free. The only locked part is the deep learning model. By purchasing a key, you can unlock the model. Now, you can do with the application whatever suit you fit. You can adapt the GUI to your own needs. Or add additional functionality to the app.
The key to unlocking the code is related to the ID of your SD card in use. As long as you keep working on the same SD card, every part of the code is transparent and open. However, you cannot copy your card. In other words, if you need two devices, one for the entrance and the other for the exit, for instance, you shall need two keys.
We believe that anyone should be able to work with a Raspberry Pi, and that price should never be an obstacle. That's why we keep the fee for the keys really low. No matter how small the budget, everyone should at least be able to test the applications themselves.
Good to know.
- We make no warranty. Since you will adapt the code to your needs, it is out of our sight.
- We give very limited support. Because every customer gives his interpretation to the software, it is impossible to provide support here.
- Our programs use state of the art C++. Not Python. You must be a well skilled C++ programmer to get the most out of the software.
- Most applications have a CPU load of 95%. You don't have too much room for fancy features.
- Detailed descriptions of the applications can be found on the GitHub Wiki.
- And sorry, we do not issue refunds.
Two from our lawyer:
- See also our Terms and Conditions.
The store will open very soon with beautiful deep learning applications for your Raspberry Pi or Jetson Nano.